CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

MY MUSCLE MEN

I think I've mentioned before how my boys are obsessed with muscles. Almost every night after dinner Mac has to do a "muthel" check and show us how making a happy plate means having big muscles. They also got to asking Chris one night about different kinds of exercises boys can do. One of them was sit ups so Grant and Mac like to do them at night and see who can do the most. And Mac seems to think after doing sit ups he needs to show off those biceps:


And of course Grant couldn't be outdone:


And then there's Baby Reid who tries oh-so hard to keep up with his big brothers
WHOOOOOOOOOO look at those muscles:

Watch out ladies!! I have three heart-breakers on my hands! :)

1 comment:

Tara said...

They really DO have muscles...that's the crazy thing! They're built to be so young! Cute!