CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

BUBBLES AND OTHER THINGS

I don't care how old you are, bubbles are just plain fun!

Reid got a bubble machine for his birthday and couldn't wait to try it out. It was quite windy that day so we had to take things into the garage.

I love the looks on their faces.

That sucker could make some bubbles - big bubbles, little, bubbles, little bubbles inside big bubbles. Bubbles bubbles everywhere. And I do mean everywhere. It's amazing the places that sticky stuff can end up.



The bubbles didn't entertain Bueller as long as the rest of us. He was busy trying to break his neck. Or some limbs at the very least.

How is it that boys manage to turn anything into something dangerous?

One day this week while the kids were away (at school of course), I got to play...
with this chunk-a-chunk-o-love. Couldn't you just kiss those sweet cheeks off! :) His name is Samuel. He's 16 months old and is just a sweet, lovable, happy happy baby who was so fun to play with.

He was also fun to give back to his mama. How quickly I had forgotten how active and into everything babies are at his age. It's one of the times I'm not so sad my youngest is now 4. Whew! Almost makes my pits sweat to think about doing that again. HA!! :)

Happy Friday!! I'm looking forward to the weekend.

No comments: