CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HEAVY HEART

My heart is heavy today. Thankfully I know my God is in control. Nevertheless, sometimes life hurts. I do hope one day I can share ALL of my story on here, and I feel that the Lord will one day open that door when the time is right. I think there are more people than we know dealing with and suffering from the same things I have dealt with and suffered through. But now is not the time.


I'm thankful for a forgiving God. I'm thankful for a peace that only He can give. I'm thankful that the Lord showed mercy on me and intervened on my behalf delivering me from my own pit of hell. I'm thankful that He is greater than my sin. I'm thankful for my salvation. I'm thankful for my husband who is such a source of strength. I'm thankful for my children. I'm thankful for my family.

I'm thankful.


And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:28, 38 - 39

No comments: