CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

UFC 100

Chris and I are HUGE UFC fans. Since discovering it a few years ago, we've watched every UFC fight on pay-per-view except one. That one we saw in Vegas. And although it was fun being there, we both agree there's nothing like watching it in the comfort of our own home with Mike Goldberg and Joe Rogan commentating! They just came out with a UFC game for the PS3 (and I think Xbox 360 and Wii too). It is almost as much fun as an actual fight and is so life-like it's scary! BTW, did you know Joe Rogan is funny? They aired one of his stand-up specials after the last UFC called Talking Monkeys in Space, and he was really funny (it's not for the young ones, though!).

Tonight is UFC 100. 100, really? It's going to be oh so good! The fight card is awesome, and I cannot wait. Lesnar and Mir - what the heck is Mir thinking? (unless he can submit him). Bisping and Henderson. GSP & Thiago Alves - I'm just as excited about this one as I am the main event!

The fights usually don't start until around 8:30 or 9:00 p.m. so I'm headed to stock up on some Red Bull so we can stay awake!



A TRIBUTE TO SIR MIX-A-LOT:

In the animated movie, Shark Tale, there is a part that plays the beginning of Baby Got Back. The first time the boys heard it they thought it was the funniest thing they had ever heard, and we had to rewind that part about 25 times. Each time was followed by roaring laughter on all of our parts as I got a kick out of watching them thinking it was so funny. I know, I know, I should be ashamed. But I'm not. It's hilarious. This is Mac's version:

I wike big butts and I cannot wie.
You udder brudders cannot nigh.

Happy Saturday!

No comments: