CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

NO DRAMA INSTEAD, YOUR WORDS GO OVER MY HEAD

Those words really don't have much to do with this post other than it's some lyrics to a song I'm liking these days. In the car I don't get to listen to much more than Elmo or Bob the Builder so tuning in to Octane on the way to the beach and back was a treat. Chris and I had a fantastic weekend at the beach! We laughed and laughed and laughed some more. My cheeks were still hurting Sunday night when we got back. We surely missed the young'ns but being that we haven't had a night away together since February of '08, we enjoyed every single second of it!

Monday was wonderful as well as I got to spend the day with my best friend - my sister. Martha as always, I enjoyed our time together and wish we had more days like it! I cannot imagine my life without you in it. I love you!

Today was MAC-fabulous! Bethany decided on MAC makeup for her birthday. And although that's not until November, once that girl makes up her mind about something it just cannot wait! She pretty much had her mind made up about what she wanted but we had to do the whole make-over deal. When we walked up to the MAC counter, there stood Mathieu in all his MAC-fabulous, smoky-eyes, guy-liner wearing, bubble-gum pink lips, proud gay glory! I looked at Bethany and said, "This is going to be fun!" And I was right. He was so much fun, and we had a blast! Umby, don't forget to moisturize! :)
SOME UPDATED PICS:

Chillin' in the office with Daddy

Me & Umby

Two of my loves

My other two loves without naps

And

2 comments:

Martha :0) said...

I'm gonna use that quote! Tell Chris his cd has not come out of the player since I put it in Monday night...love it!! And I love you-more than my heart can stand sometimes. You ARE the cheese to my gourmet macaroni! :0)

Anonymous said...

Do not work out for longer than an hour or so at a time. When you have warmed up for several minutes, you only have about 40 a few minutes to work through well before your body's energy shops are depleted. Once the stored power finishes, your system converts to muscle mass for vitality, that is not ideal when you are looking to put muscle. Training past an hour or so only defeats the purpose. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Hou4445r[/url]