CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER -


I've been stalking Kelly's Korner blog ever since my sweet daughter turned me onto it, even before I had a blog. I've been wanting to participate in "Show Us Where You Life Friday" but have yet to do so. I figured since this is the last part of the home tour, I would participate. Naturally I forgot. So I'm doing it late. This week was entry ways/foyers. Welcome to our home.



View of the front door. (Note our poor pitiful flowers that never quite took off. Chris still thinks they have hope.)




Standing at the front door looking into the living room:

(I decided not to move the laundry on the back of the chair since it seems to be a semi-permanent fixture.)



Standing at front door looking at part of dining room:



View from the living area, looking at the front door:



My regular camera is not working right now so I had to use my video camera to take these. I already do NOT have the knack for picture-taking so please excuse the quality. The front door is one of my favorite parts of our house.


2 comments:

Kristin said...

Gosh, it's beautiful!

Ford Family said...

Just as beautiful as I remember! :) Love you!!