CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 17, 2009

QUOTES

Today is one of those days where (as my sister put it), when in the car with my four children, 3 of whom are under the weather and thus did not want to be in the car, I wanted to hang myself with my seatbelt. Kidding! But it's summer and we should be outside by the pool enjoying the beautiful sunny days! Instead we're stuck inside trying to recoup from the croup! Here are a couple of quotes I found about motherhood I thought were cute:

"My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint."

"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing."

"Sometimes when I look at all my children, I say to myself, 'You should have stayed a virgin.' "


"A man's work is from sun to sun, but a mother's work is never done."

"The mother of boys works son-up to son-down."

"By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacationless class."

"Mothers are all slightly insane."

"My mother's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it."

"Mothers of teenagers know why animals eat their young."

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments: