CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

MAYBE SOMEDAY I'LL HAVE TIME TO BLOG

But what is Fall "Break" for the kids isn't exactly a break for momma. :) That's ok though. We've been having a good time. We had a full weekend involving celebrating a birthday, carving pumpkins, a trip to the Fair, shopping, and spending time together. So until I have a little extra time to compile a full post, here are a couple of jack-o-lantern pictures:


Be back soon...

3 comments:

Tara said...

Sooner rather than later, I hope! When is Fall Break over?! Love the pumpkins - I bought a carving kit the other day and thought we'd bring home some good ones from the pumpkin patch to carve. But then I talked the girls into mini pumpkins so I wouldn't have to carry them. Guess we'll be buying at the grocery! Not very festive, but...

Ford Family said...

Cute pumpkins!!!

Anonymous said...

This post will help the internet visitors for building up new weblog or even a blog from start to end.


Review my homepage diet plans for women