CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MAYBE I'M DOING SOMETHING RIGHT

The other day I ventured to the grocery store with the boys. Brave, I know! On our way in we passed a man who stopped to take a look at me and the 3 boys. He said, "Raise those boys right - take good care of them, and one day they'll take care of you."

Chris always likes to mess with me to get a reaction from the boys. And a reaction he definitely gets because they don't like it when he messes with their momma. They don't even like it when he kisses me so when he acts like he's really messing with me, they'll try to open up a can of... well, you know. At least as much as a 3, 5 and 6-year-old can open up a can of that. :)

Chris likes to have his toes popped. Eww. I hate this. And I hate having my toes popped. So of course one of the ways he jokes is that he's going to do it to me. I was sitting on the couch with Mac and Reid the other day and Chris walked over, grabbed my foot and acted like he was going to pop my toes. Naturally I start trying to get away (although I know he really isn't going to do it), and Mac comes to my rescue. Mac says, "Daddy, I'm gonna beat you up if you do that to mommy again."

I said, "That's right, Mackey. You always protect your mommy!"

Chris said, "Mac, are you momma's protector?"

Mac looked at Chris and said, "I'll protect her to the end."

Mush. That's what my heart turned to.

So much to blog about. So little time. I've been enjoying some extra time with my baby girl so blogging has been the last thing on my mind. I'm hoping to make time before the week  is out, though! Don't want to start forgetting little details, and that's sure to happen if I wait too long. Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I have no doubt that Mac will do just that. That is too sweet!!