CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 8, 2010

IS YOUR MOM HOME?

That's what a frozen food delivery guy (who tried unsuccessfully to sell me some $4.99 frozen ribeyes) just pulled up in my driveway and asked me.

Yep, that's right. He asked ME if my mom was home.

AAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I said with a chuckle, "I am the mom."

He turned about three shades of red and said, "OH. You look young. Would you like to buy some premium frozen ribeyes?"

Somehow frozen and premium don't exactly go together when referring to a steak.

"No, thank you. We don't care for frozen steaks."

"No? Okay, then. Have a nice day."

Then I walked away laughing my arse off.

Thank you, little steak delivery boy. You just made my Friday and almost made me wet my pants.

3 comments:

Ford Family said...

Young chicks don't wet their pants~they have bladder control!! HA! That is hilarious! Can you send little steak delivery boy to O-town to see if I look young??? Love it!!!

Ali said...

seriously! that's the best "happy friday" EVER!

Tara said...

When Shea's done with him, tell her to send him my way! That's sort of like a cutie named Adaline in my tap class that one day told me I looked like a teenager. From that day on I wouldn't let her in the door without that password. She moved over the summer, so now I've assigned another little girl to the task. Is that pathetic, or what?! I made sure to pick the most responsible one of the group so that she'd never forget. Ha! Steak delivery boys, tap students, you know...whatever it takes.