CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

almost WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

I say almost because rarely am I without at least something to say. HA!

The boys sleep in a bed like this:


A little sidenote about that picture: It's one I got off the internet of the type bed the boys have. That is not our actual bed! That's just a better picture showing it in its entirety.


Mac sleeps on the bottom bunk - he likes having his own space. Grant and Reid sleep on the top bunk. Grant sleeps in the "normal" spot. Reid likes to sleep vertically at the foot of the bed. Don't ask me why. That's just where he decided he likes to sleep. And that's how they sleep every single night. When I went in their room the other morning to wake them for school, this is how I found Reid:




Ok, so this wasn't exactly wordless but it's about as close as I can come to it. :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love those sweet little feet hanging out! If my children ever saw that bed they'd never want to come home. They've been begging for something like that. How neat!

Ford Family said...

Love those sweet feet!