CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8, 2010

BATTER UP

The batting cage is complete - perfect timing with some warmer temps this weekend. A few snapshots of our first time trying it out:



Ok, I know he's mine - but he sure is cute! :)





Brother to brother: Grant trying to teach Mac his stance:


I wish you could see the smile under that helmet:



Where's Reid you ask?
Oh he's near, I can assure you of that! He's not into baseball quite yet like his brothers are, so he was busy playing in the dirt:



And from the look on his face, probably getting into something he shouldn't:

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I still can't get over y'all having a real batting cage in your yard - I bet the boys are in heaven! Love that picture of Reid at the end. His face is priceless - and spells t-r-o-u-b-l-e!

Ford Family said...

Looks like they had a blast~Reid, too! ; )