CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

SPRING BALL PICTURES

This one is for me. There were quite a few pictures from spring ball I have been meaning to post but just never got around to posting. And since we're gearing up for fall ball (practice starts tonight) I thought I better go ahead and post them.

We had a great year playing league ball. Having Chris coach was an eye-opening experience for me in a lot of ways. We learned a lot. We won a lot (SO fun!). We lost a little (so NOT fun). We made some friends and had fun spending time with and getting to know the sweet families on the team. All in all it was a great experience. 

We won first place in our division and second in the tournament. I'm so proud of my boys and was quite impressed with Chris as a coach.

We had a mom on the team who volunteered to be the official "team photographer." :) She did a great job. There was no way I was going to be taking pictures during the game. I'm so thankful she offered. We have some great pictures we wouldn't have otherwise had.
Got him

Receiving trophies at closing ceremonies
Unless they were working, Mimi and Granddaddy were at every game. Every single one.
Aunt Dawnie was always there too unless she was working yet I have no pictures of her with the boys. I have no idea how that happened. I also don't have a picture of Sissy in her jersey with the boys. She did her fair share of rooting on her brothers. She gets into it like I do. Not sure if that's good or bad. Ha ha! I have no pictures of RaRa and the girls either. They made quite a few games themselves. I guess those were the games that were nail-biters - the ones where the camera was the last thing on my mind. :)
We were excited when Big Daddy and Grandmama Norton came
Uncle Donnie, Aunt Rae and Grey were able to make it to a game too 
We missed Haylie but she has now entered into what we call the real world. She was working.
The boys with Grey (who of course plays ball too).
Grey is the cool, older cousin who the boys look up to and enjoy spending time with. We don't do it nearly enough. 
Me and my guys

Team Picture
We're excited about fall ball and are ready to get back into the swing of things. I look forward to many more years of ball with my guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a jersey!!! I'm bound and determined to make it to a fall game!