CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

WHAT KIND OF BUNS?

I cannot tell you how many boxes of these we have been through in Grant's lifetime:

I love them, the kids love them, we usually always have them in the pantry. If I'm feeling the need for something sweet, it satisfies my sweet-tooth. If I'm in a hurry in the mornings and I'm sick of my Nutri-Grain bar, again perfect. If we're running late in the mornings and I don't have time to fix the kids anything, these are our go-to breakfast - sad but true! We love junk. And we love these. Bethany and I were getting ready to go grocery shopping the other day, and I asked Grant if he could think of anything we needed. His response (please look closely):

My child thought they were called HINEY buns! Bethany and I got a real good laugh out of it, and Grant now knows they're HONEY buns!

2 comments:

Ford Family said...

Cute!! I love those too, but refrain from buying them, b/c I would eat way too many!! ; )

Martha said...

That....was hilarious. Now post some fair pics hooka!!! :0)