CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 30, 2009

BOOGIE WIPES

I was in the baby isle this morning getting Easy Ups and these struck my fancy:


I mainly got them because of the name and because I knew the boys would think it's hilarious. I'm a sucker for these kind of things anyway.  But also because Grant and Reid have terrible allergies, and we're constantly having to wipe noses.  Every morning before I drop Grant off at Kindergarten we do a "face check, " and I cannot think of one time I haven't needed a Kleenex or wipe.  I also can't think of one time Grant hasn't fussed about one or the other.  Kleenex, even the softest kind, make their little snouts sore after a while, and regular baby wipes tend to be a little too wet (and that mixed with what already is coming out of the nose... well, you get it).  Maybe these are the trick!  The size is perfect and they're damp, not wet, plus they smell clean without smelling too scented.  We'll see.  If nothing more, we'll get a few laughs out of me asking the boys if they need a "boogie wipe."  :)  Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Genius! Sounds like you and I are every marketer's dream...we're suckers for the packaging! It's justified as long as the product is good though, right?! And it sounds like it is. Where did you find those?

Bethany said...

So cute! They smell so good! I need some of those to keep in my purse! ha! (: