CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

PUMPKINS - BEFORE AND AFTER and A NEW CO-CAPTAIN

So I doubt we'll be winning any pumpkin-carving contests, but I must say we're quite proud of our little jack-o'-lanterns! It ended up being Grant and me doing most of it. Mac and Reid thought it was, "EWWW, slimy and gross." And Grant didn't really get into it until I said, "Hey, I'm a GIRL and I'm doing it." These are the boys who play with worms and like to throw frogs and lizards on mommy... but they won't touch "pumpkin goo." Go figure. :) I love carving pumpkins, and having roasted pumpkin seeds after is a must! The boys actually liked the pumpkin seeds, and they think the jack-o'-lanterns are "so cool." SCORE! That's all that matters!

BEFORE:

AFTER:




All lit up:



CHEER UPDATE:

Not only did this sweet girl make cheerleading after her first time trying out, but you are now officially looking at the new co-captain for basketball season. YAY B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are all so proud of you!!! Much love, Umby!

1 comment:

Tara said...

You're way more on top of it this morning than I am! I started a cheer post on B and two little munchkins who shall remain un-named are not being even remotely cooperative. I might get it posted by next week! :) It's still almost like a dream...she's incredible. Love the pumpkins!