CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

They're kind of like my shadow 'cause they're everywhere I go

You probably think I'm exaggerating when I say my children are up under me pretty much 24/7. I mean, sure, maybe two of them will go off and play. But at least one is usually always with me.
See? This was Mac and Reid Saturday in the laundry room with me (where it feels like I spend half my life) while Chris and Grant were hunting. Mac was sitting playing a game on my phone and Reid was doing... well who knows what Reid was doing. At least that bag on his feet wasn't over his face. ;) They both followed me around like my shadow all. day. long.

Sometimes it's almost more than I can handle. Can't I just have any time to myself??? Thankfully those are fleeting thoughts, and I'm left with the sentiment that one day I'm really going to miss these days - the days they can't seem to get enough of their momma and days they're small enough to fit in laundry baskets.

But sometimes it would be nice to go to the bathroom alone. :)

One last thought...
A toboggan. Boxers. Koozies on his hands and feet.
Standing by the fire because he's cold.

I have a feeling that boy is always going to keep me guessing.

No comments: