CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

PLAYING POOL IN A PULL-UP and DADDY GOT 'TUCK

Look at that concentration:

Oooohhhhh... not so good:


YESSSSSS! MADE THE SHOT!

The boys were playing in their tent the other day, and Chris thought he would join in. Probably not such a good idea. As Reid said, "Daddy got 'tuck." All I heard from the kitchen was, "BAAAAAABY, I'M STUCK!" Naturally the first thing I thought to do was grab the camera. :)

Look, Daddy's stuck - ha ha:


No really, Daddy's stuck:



Seriously, Daddy's stuck. Reid was to his right, Mac to his left. Reid thought it was hilarious. Mac starting get a bit concerned. Not sure if the concern was for daddy or the tent. HA! :)


YAY, he made it out! No thanks to me of course because I had to laugh and take pictures. :)
TGIF!!!!!!

No comments: