CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

CURRENT TEMPERATURE...

FREEZING! Literally. It's 32°. The high for today. Which is very very very cold by Southern standards! I could not live where it stays this cold all winter. It's brutal! But even that didn't stop my boys from wanting to be outside. So we bundled up as best we know how and we braved the cold for a bit. When I decided it was time to come back in they fought me on it. But being that my hands were so cold they were burning and my face was so cold my lips could hardly move to tell them to get inside, I knew we had had enough. I started a fire and had them pile up some wood in the back of their little trucks. They parked right by the door in the garage so we don't have to go all the way outside to keep the fire going. They're thawing by the fire as we speak.





1 comment:

Tara said...

Our fountain is STILL frozen from Saturday night! And it doesn't look like it's going to be warming up any time soon. If you want to see a little snow, head our way...should be getting some by the end of the week! You're braver than I am. We only go outside to get in and out of the car. Period! :)