CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

DOLLAR TREE & MORE SNAPSHOTS

It's my favorite store these days- seriously. Every time I'm in there I look around and ask, Is everything really just $1? It blows my mind. One of my favorite spatulas came from there. :) I'm not kidding. Heck, with Dollar Tree, who needs that Williams-Sonoma Gift Card I got for Christmas?? HA! You know I'm kidding now, Martha! I'm anxiously awaiting time to myself to use that - NOT a place to take the boys. Not to mention I don't want any distractions. That store is considered serious shopping for the Nortons. :) But with boys who seem to tear up/break everything they get rather quickly after they get their hands on it (not to mention needing at least 3 of everything), knowing I only paid $1 for it makes life easier on everyone (especially my wallet). :) We've been braving the cold this week playing outside for as long as we can still feel our fingers and toes, but I believe this weekend will even be too cold for the boys. And here lately they are really enjoying painting, drawing, coloring, etc. So I was on a mission this morning to get a few things that would keep us busy over the weekend. Thank you Dollar Tree! All this for under $15.00. Cha. Ching.

My favorite are the piggy banks. The boys love change, I mean LOVE it. In fact, if I ever get to the toll bridge and need some money, I'm sure I could find enough in Reid's pockets to get us through. So I think they'll love a little place to keep their change (especially being that Mac is currently using an empty Hubba Bubba Bubble Tape container to keep his in). The fact that it's something they'll feel like they "made" makes it even better!

A few more snapshots:

I really don't see how they even drive they're so bundled up ;)


Traffic jam:

My handsome G-Man:

And I loved this one of all my stair-steps:

You know I love sleeping pics of my babies -
B this past Sat. afternoon after a 6 a.m. wake-up call, a/k/a her brothers:


Hook 'Em Horns - sort of (this one's for you, RaRa!!!!):


It's all good:

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW...

1 comment:

Martha said...

Yes...you are raising that baby right!!! :0)