CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

MORE OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES

  • When we were at the doctor's office a clock struck Mac and Reid's fancy. We had been in there quite a while and were all getting a bit stir-crazy so I was desperate for an attention-grabber. The clock was in the shape of a triangle with the face on a circle within that triangle so we were talking about the shapes, etc. Then they started asking what time it was. When Mac sees a clock or watch he always looks at it and tells me something like, "It says... it's 20:32 o'clock." We're working on that. Reid looked at it next and said, "It says... hmm... it says go home." :) I think he was ready to get outta there!
  • Grant and Mac were playing a hunting game on the Wii the other day, and I heard Grant say, "Hey Mac, you wanna play the one where we hunt for cantaloupe and elf?" Also known as antelope and elk.
  • Mac did something really goofy the other day (can't even remember what) and I said, Mac have you lost your mind?" Only I say it in a wacky/silly voice I only use around my children so it comes out more like, "Have you loss yo' mine?" Reid looks at Mac and says with much expression, "Mac, have you lost Mama's mind?" Yep, that about sums it up! :)

No comments: