CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

REMINISCING (Part 1)

I came across these pictures today and wanted to share them. It's a look back almost 14 years ago at the beginning of life with my angel, Bethany. I was 17 when I found out I was pregnant with her, 18 when I brought her into the world. I was clueless about being a mother and scared to death. But I knew I had been given a very special gift from God (still know that). I've made a lot of mistakes along the way, but one thing's for sure: I love that little girl with all of my being!

Seeing her heart beat for the first time:

(Can you make out the little peanut?)



Making a stop at Aunt Kay's in Montevallo to make sure we're in real labor. WE ARE! It's off to Brookwood:

(Nevermind the bangs, look at those cheeks! I gained 50 lbs! WHOA!)


Meeting for the first time:

(One of the best moments of my life!)


Our first day home: (Isn't she beautiful!)


First Easter:

(Makes me miss 322 Wright Dr. - you agree, Martha?)



Sweet baby girl:

(She was such a sweet baby!)


Snoozing with Granddaddy! :) (I love this one!)

Whatever has me laughing obviously didn't strike her as funny!



Now that's the smile I know!

I LOVE YOU, UMBY!

Stay tuned. This is just Part 1.

4 comments:

Martha said...

I know there is at ONE pic with B and me; since I was the one that gave you a break on the weekends! :0) Love all of those. Brought tears to my eyes...

Martha

April said...

That's so funny you said that because I was thinking that EXACT thing looking through them. They must be at mom's! Oh yes, those weekends you were home from Troy SAVED MY LIFE! :)

Ford Family said...

Love looking back...still remember sitting in McDonald's the day I found out!! WoW! She has grown up to be such a beautiful young lady!! :)

April said...

Yes she has! And I still remember the look on your face too! :)