CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

CHURCH SIGNS AND SICK BABIES

I'm working on a post here and there when I can, but right now I'm busy nursing a couple of sick kiddos. They, of course, take precedence over everything else. In the meantime, a couple of church signs I've read:

"Peace is not the absence of trouble but the presence of God."

And my favorite:

"Don't give up! Moses was once a basket case." :)

We're on the mend. Be back soon...

3 comments:

Ford Family said...

hope yall feel better soon! xoxo!

Anonymous said...

Poor boys. I hope they get better soon! I miss you and think as soon as the boys are better, you're done with taxes, and we both have free time on the same day, we should meet up! Love you.:)

Tara said...

Can you give me an idea of what "soon" means? Thanks. :)