CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 23, 2010

RESTAURANT WITH REID

This one's for me. I enjoy so much watching videos of Bethany when she was younger, and I regret that I haven't made more of the boys. This one is of Reid playing "restaurant" the other day. Excuse the episode of Cake Boss going on in the background. We were having some quiet time on the couch watching it then he got up and decided he wanted to play. They have been quite creative with the old keyboard Reid's playing with. The quality is not good because it's with my phone. I had to be discreet. There's no way he would've kept playing if he knew I was recording him, so I had to act like I was just holding my phone in my hand. It may be hard to understand some of the things he said, but I know every word. And they are so precious to me. I have no doubt it's something I will enjoy looking back on.



Quite a change from that little hot-head in the prior post. :)

No comments: