CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

KITCHENAID

Fall ball practice has begun which means daddy, Grant and Mac will be busy with practice leaving Turbo and me to fend for ourselves. I'm quite sure this will change very soon but one of the things Reid likes to do is help me clean, whether it's in the kitchen, with the laundry, etc. This day was no exception, and he actually didn't mind me snapping a few pictures. In fact, I think he enjoyed it. ;) He was a little ham. And doesn't everyone clean the kitchen with a camo backpack and hunting boots??



2 comments:

Ford Family said...

SO CUTE!!! Can he come help ME?!??!

The Sewell Family said...

So precious! Owen has always been my little helper. Today it was folding laundry...I even leave it like he folds it :) Your boys are adorable!