CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

WHO'S YOUR TEACHER?

I won't be posting for a while so I wanted to get this in while it was fresh on my brain. Reid, age 2, has two teachers at his school. One is Miss Ann who he calls "Nan" and the other is Miss Debra who he calls "Buhdah." I love how he says both of them so I'm always asking, "Reid, who's your teacher?" Every single time we talk about his teachers, this is how the conversation goes:

Me: Reid, who's your teacher?
Reid: Nan (or Buhdah - he'll pick one to say)
Me: Who else?
Reid: Hotdog.

He's hilarious and loves to make us laugh so once he caught on to how funny we thought that response was (mainly because we have NO idea where that came from and it's just funny), it became his permanent response when asking that question. I bet I ask him at least twice a day every day just to have a good laugh. What a hoot!

No comments: