CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

One proud mama!





























So here are some updated pics of my princess and my three prince charmings! I cannot believe Bethany is 13. Time really does fly. And what a special young lady she is (separate post coming on that sweet girl!) Grant is 5 and will start Kindergarten this year. He is so excited, and I have no doubts he will do great. He takes after his Sissy in the inteligence department. His curiosity amazes me. He's constantly wanting to know why something does this or how something does that. Quite frankly, more times than not I run out of answers! :) Mac is 3 and is my little sweetheart. He's so affectionate and will often stop what he's doing just to run over to me and say, "I love you, mama." Although it comes out more like, "I wush you, mama." And then there's Reid. Or REID as it should read. He's the baby. What more can I say. He's rotten. They all are, but he stinks he's so rotten. He's on my hip constantly and that is no exaggeration. CONSTANTLY. If I could have him surgically attached to my hip, I think I would do it just to free my other hand up. But he's the life of the party. He's hilarious and keeps us laughing!


More later. Naps are becoming a thing of the past around here!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

So cute! Oh just be thankful that they rest. Even if they come out every 5 minutes. Towns doesn't rest at all! And Cate fights napping!!