CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The proof is in the snow

I have a few Christmas village-type houses I put out every year as part of my Christmas decorations. It's one of the boys' favorite decorations. The little houses look so neat lit up at night. One night Jasper, our elf, brought back some "magic snow" from the North Pole he put around the village in which he made a snow angel. So the next night when Jasper moved again the snow was still there. The boys asked if they could play in it. Actually Mac did the asking. The other two chimed in once I said yes. However, I told them they could play in it just this once because it's almost like glitter to clean up, and I didn't want to be finding snow in July. As I was sweeping the other day I knew they had been in it again. Which I really wasn't upset about. I chuckled that they thought they could be inconspicuous. So I questioned Mac about it. "Me?" he said, shocked that I would even ask.
Gee. I can't imagine why I thought Mac was the culprit.