CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

PRETTY IN PINK... AND CAMO

The pretty in pink part doesn't pertain to Mac all wrapped up in Sissy's pink and green blanket. Although he does look "pretty" doesn't he?!? :) 
He was quite ill when he saw this picture. How dare I take a picture of him using a PINK blanket to sleep with. But it's Sissy's blanket. And it's Auburn. And it's a great blanket, so it's okay. I'm a sucker for pictures of my babies sleeping, and I thought this one was so sweet. 

The pretty in pink I was talking about is Bethany. Who is quite pretty in pink. But she can also rock the camo.

I couldn't believe my ears when the prissy little princess told me she wanted to go hunting. And not just hunt, but hunt to kill. She said she can't let her 6-year-old brother one-up her. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you're not into it you wouldn't understand. If you are, you totally get it. So a couple of weekends ago my parents let the boys hang with them for the day and Chris, my baby girl and me loaded up and headed to the hunting land. All we saw was a small spike which we weren't going to shoot. She was a little miffed but as Chris says, that's why it's called hunting - not killing. We had a great time, though, and I can't remember the last time the three of us were together without the boys - probably before Grant was born. This weekend is the last weekend of the season so she's wanting to get back in the woods. We'll see. Grant wants to go with them and take my place. He says he'll be her good-luck charm. Regardless, she'll look fab in camo!

Happy Friday! We're looking forward to a day or two of warmer temps!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Where is she? I can't see her with all that camouflage. :)

I can only imagine that Grant will be the perfect person to show her the ropes. I think it's so sweet that he thinks he's her good luck charm. Too cute!

We're soaking up every second of the warmer temps. We went straight to the park after the girls got out of school and didn't leave until it was time to pick up B. If it weren't for the shirts I've got to get to the PO we'd be back there right now! And did I mention that's where we spent yesterday afternoon? I'm a MUCH happier person when it's not frigid and miserable!!!