CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

To end the week...

It's that time again. Time for Thunder Beach. Time for a weekend away with the hubs sans kiddos. I am so so excited and am ready for a breather.

It always does Chris and me good to get away and reconnect, but we also miss the kids as soon as we pull out of the driveway. Staying at Emerald Coast, being and going in and around all the places we usually go as a family makes us miss them all the more.

We get over it. Don't worry. HAHA!

Since I always get a little sentimental leaving them (although they are being left in the very capable hands of Jack and Big D) I thought I would end the week with a little trip down memory lane.
Bethany and Chris with Grant on his birth day
Professor wasn't a thumb sucker but would find it now and then
as a baby - look at those sweet cheeks
Sprinkler fun
More sweet cheeks - Mac will get me for this one day ;)
Love this one
Sissy during her Superior Cheer days
She looks like such a baby :(
Belly pic at 8 months with Reid - terrible quality but I'm so glad
I have it. I'm still amazed our bodies are able to do that.
Sweet Baby Reid
There are many more where those came from. I thought I lost all of those treasures between moves and crashed computers. Apparently I didn't give myself enough credit. I had transferred them to CDs and found them tucked away in a filing bin when cleaning out the office not too long ago. What a blessing! We've had the best time looking through all of them.

Time to pack. Happy Day!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww i love all those old pics!! Chris was alot smaller back then too huh?!? bahaha

Ford Family said...

Love all of these!

Angie said...

Love this post. I could eat Professor up with is little chubby cheeks and lips!! Wish me and Rob could go away for a few days like this--how nice :)

I am way behind on reading, trying to catch up now. Fixed me some ice cream and I am in the peace and quiet :)