CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

TURBO'S DISTRACTIONS

Remember when I said Reid isn't real interested in his big brothers' baseball games because of the little sisters of some of the players? I can't much blame him...
He knows a pretty girl when he sees one. :) Dani is the blondie. Only she's not much into Reid. She is, however, really into Mac. She looks for him constantly on the field and in the dugout. And when he walks past her she calls his name and starts batting her eye lashes and waving to him. It's the cutest thing ever. Cam is the brunette and she is as sweet as she is cute. She LOVES Bethany. She asks me every time I see her where she is. Bethany could eat her with a spoon so whenever she's at a game, B is all about doing whatever Cam wants to do. She's her hip attachment.
Cam is also into Reid. I think he's a bit smitten too. We had practice here yesterday, and as soon as Cam got here she showed me a boo-boo on her finger. Only there wasn't a band-aid on it. I didn't get the words, "Do you need a band-aid?" completely out of my mouth before Reid had run inside to his "safety spot" and run back out as fast as he could with his little first-aid kit to fix her up. :) He's been working really hard on being a big boy lately but I've never in my life seen him act more like a big boy than when he's around the ladies. He doesn't want me to do anything for him.

Just a glimpse into my future of how mom will be taking a back seat to the ladies. INSERT POUTING SMILEY HERE.

It's okay. I can handle it... as long as I like her. :)

No comments: