CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY, TURBO!

Our little caboose is 3. At 12:10 p.m. today three years ago is when Reid Carter Norton made his grand entrance into this world weighing 7 lb. 9 oz., 20 in. long. It sounds so cliche but really where does the time go? We were very surprised to find out we were pregnant with him, and we had quite a few scares during those long 9 months. But PTL he made it here safely, he's healthy, and we truly cannot imagine not having this little fella. He completed our family! He's smart, silly, HILARIOUS (keeps us in stitches), strong-willed, very sweet and affectionate on his terms, and his favorite place to be is on my hip:
- a mama's boy for sure! :) He's my heart. He's my baby. Happy Happy Birthday, Turbo! We love you so very much!






























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never knew Reid had the same middle name as me!I knew I liked him so much for a reason!And can I get a whole blog dedicated to me on my bday?Haha.I kid.Love you!Mayree:)

Tara said...

Happy birthday, Reid! Love the picture at the end where he's holding up 3 fingers...sweet, sweet!

Martha said...

YAY...he finally got the three fingers right!!! :0) Can't wait to see ya'll tomorrow to celebrate the Wild Mans big day.