CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

BLOGGING FROM MY PHONE

Internet is still down. :( And SO much to post about. AAAAAHHHHHHH! We should be back up and running tomorrow, though. Hopefully. Don't let me down AT&T! I'm counting on you to restore my connection to the outside world. I do, though, want to remember something Reid said last night that was too precious for me to forget. We were in Academy Sports getting Grant some things he needs for baseball. Yes, G is officially signed up for city-league baseball and it excites me to no end! Separate post on all that coming up. Oh my goodness I cannot wait! :) Back to yesterday. Reid and Mac don't quite understand why Grant gets to play baseball and they don't because until now pretty much what one does the others can do as well. I was explaining they had to be 5 years old so they had to be a little older. I said to Reid, "When you get a little older and turn 5 like Grant, it'll be your turn too." He looked at me with the saddest expression on his face with that bottom lip poked out and said, "Well when am I gonna gwow up?"

No comments: