CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

DORITOS SANDWICH

Ever had one? If not you're missing out! I was introduced to them by Keith (my BIL) as a teenager during a Spring Break trip. We stayed at his parent's beach house and that was pretty much our budget: bread and Doritos. :) Slap a good bit of mayo on both slices of bread. Cover one side with Doritos (cover it good - don't leave any white showing). Top with other piece of bread. Smush it together crunching the Doritos to make it flat. ENJOY! I had two for lunch yesterday. HA! Mmmm good! Takes me back. The kids love it too. Don't knock it 'til you try it!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Now that's a new one on me!! Sounds good though! Loved the last post you did...it was great all the way around. All the pictures were so sweet. And thanks for the Smitten shout out! :)